Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Take 1 Capsule daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If pregnant or nursing, children under age of 18 or individual with medical conditions, please consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
• Capsule to be swallowed as a whole & not to be opened or chewed.
• Keep below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a nutritional dietary supplement originated from a plant source called lichen.
How can we use Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 comes in the form of tablets (90) and you can take one tablet daily with your meal or as directed by your healthcare professional or dietician.
Can children take Vitamin D3?
The minimum age of taking these tablets of D3 is 18, so strictly keep out of the reach of children.
Can I take Vitamin D3 during pregnancy?
Vitamin D3 helps you to control your calcium as well as phosphorus levels in the body, so yes, you can anytime consume it but we suggest that keep in touch with your dietary practitioner and take their advice before use it.
Tell me about the health benefits, you will get from Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a dietary supplement helps you to make your bones and teeth healthy and fit. It also strengthens your immune system and nervous system.
What precautions I should take before using D3?
Keep store D3 in cool, dry and dark place. Please consult certified health practitioner before using this product. Use within 3 months of opening of product
• Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), also called the sunshine vitamin is a nutrient that helps the body absorb Calcium.
• It is beneficial for supporting bone health, cardiovascular function, and cellular metabolism.
• It provides superior absorption compared to regular Vitamin D3.
• It helps enhance our innate immunity.
• May improve joint mobility and health.
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: